Saturday 30 March 2013

MARCH 12TH

It was a week ago today that Eman was gunned down and left bleeding in his car on the side of a busy road in broad daylight. He said..."I felt an explosion in my chest and I thought "this is it".... "I lifted out of my body and I was looking down at myself sitting in the car... I felt myself coming back into my body, I opened my eyes and saw a group of people gathered around looking, women were holding out their hands praying, people were murmuring to each other...... They say a picture tells a thousand words, so I guess I'm gonna shut up now....... 7 days later...... ..."Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will feel no evil for THOU art with me!" - They removed the tube draining Eman's hemorrhaging lung today. They took him off of his heavy duty pain medications today and off of his glucose drip. He is FEELING MORE AND MORE sensations in his legs, every day a little more. His breathing is normalizing and his speech returning to normal. Every day he has more strength in his chest and arms and hands. THANK YOU!!!! To date almost 11,000 visits to this blog which tells us that YOU care that much. We read your comments and comforting words and are moved to tears. Strangers from all around the world, people we've never met are praying with us, weeping with us, sharing our pain and fighting in spirit with us for the miracles of healing that we need. THANK YOU. When we return home, there is laughter and conversation around the dinner table, our battle-weary hearts are filled with joy & gratitude. Every day we are witnessing another miracle and seeing first-hand the amazing power of prayer. Tomorrow is Eman's birthday, he is turning 40!

1 comment: